Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Sunday, April 15

My collection of top 10 wedding songs....

Some couples have difficulty choosing a track for their First Dance and I always get asked the same question, What did you have? so my job is to show couples a wide variety of first dance songs. Firstly, here are the current most popular wedding first dance song choices...
Photo by Rabbatphoto.com
Popular Wedding First Dance Songs
  1. Everything by Micheal Buble
  2. Lets stay together by Al Green
  3. At Last by Etta James
  4. Amazed by Lonestar
  5. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
  6. Greatest Day by Take That
  7. (I've had) the time of my life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (from Dirty Dancing)
  8. One Day Like This by Elbow
  9.  Better together by Jack Johnson
  10. You're the first, the last, my everything by Barry White

Unusual Wedding First Dance Songs

And here are some unusual First Dance songs I have found for couples wanting that something different:
  • The Muppet Show (Theme from the Muppet Show) 
  • ‘Murder on the dance floor’ by Sophie Ellis Bextor
  • ‘Sex bomb’ by Tom Jones
  • 'Sexual Healing' by Marvin Gaye
  • 'You never can tell' Song from Pulp Fiction by Chuck Berry  
  • Theme tune to Coronation Street 
  • 'Lady (hear me tonight)' by Modjo
  • 'Son of a Preacher Man' by Dusty Springfield 

A few of my other well knowen favourites...

‘Can’t take my eyes off you’ by Andy Williams
‘Chasing cars’ by Snow Patrol
'Let There Be Love' by Nat King Cole
‘Fly me to the moon’ by Frank Sinatra
‘Rule The World’ by Take That
‘I’m yours’ by Jason Mraz
‘Your song’ by Ellie Goulding
‘It had to be you’ by Harry Connick Jr
'Stand by me' by Ben E. King
'Love is in the air' by John Paul Young
‘Happy together’ by The Turtles
'Baby I Love You' by The Ramones
‘You’re still the one’ by Shania Twain
‘How sweet it is (to be loved by you)’ by James Taylor
'Be Mine' by David Gray
‘I'll be there for you’ by The Rembrants
‘Crazy little thing called love’ by Michael BublĂ©
‘I do I do I do I do I do’ by Abba
‘Dancing in the moonlight’ by Toploader
‘As’ by Stevie Wonder
‘Heaven must be missing an angel’ by Tavares
‘The look of love’ by Dusty Springfield
‘She's the one’ by Robbie Williams
‘Nobody does it better’ by Carly Simon
‘My heart will go on’ by Celine Dion
‘Moondance’ by Michael BublĂ©
‘We have all the time in the world’ by Louis Armstrong
‘Come away with me’ by Norah Jones
‘Something stupid’ by Frank & Nancy Sinatra
'Heaven' by DJ Sammy (candlelight mix)
'I belong to you' – Lenny Kravitz
'She' by Elvis Costello
'How sweet it is (to be loved by you)' by James Taylor
'If  ain’t got you' by Alicia Key
'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by Savage Garden
'You're the one that I want' from Grease
‘Your Song’ by Elton John
'Don't want to miss a thing' by Aerosmith
'Everything I do' by Bryan Adams
'Groovejet (If This Ain’t Love)' by Spiller
'I could die for you' by Red Hot Chili Peppers
'Groovy kind of Love' by Phil Collins

Ps, my wedding first dance was 'A million love songs' by Take That !!

No comments:

Post a Comment