Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Thursday, June 14

Capture Amore Weddings...

On today's blog I'm going to handover to Gemma from Capture More Weddings, who is going to talk to us about her love for wedding photography and also 'Bessie' her quirky photobooth!


''I am Gemma, a young female wedding photographer, wife and mummy to two little monkeys.
I am a self-confessed cupcake addict, love new socks and Indian take-away's .. I am fun and friendly which I believe helps a lot within the photography business.



I don't want to sound cliche, but I love photography, there is something about capturing a moment that will never be caught again and passing it on to somebody to cherish forever. Its just such a magical vocation. I am fortunate to meet so many lovely people and I really enjoy it. I don't think many people wake up excited for work but I do! It really does give me such a buzz and never gets boring!''

Gemma is based in Essex but also covers's East Anglia, London and Kent. She loves to travel so even if your out of these areas she will be  happy to see if she can make it viable.

''I like quirky, if clients have a theme for their wedding that is out of the ordinary - rockabilly, 50's, Gothic, vintage etc .. I love to capture the unique details of the day. I love to get involved .. if the guests have been asked to wear black ties & ball gowns I am happy to jump in there too!

Her prices are simply put. Choose from half day coverage £350 or full day coverage £550. This is all clients pay upfront. They then choose to add on prints/discs/
flash drives/albums etc and this doesn't even have to be decided before or immediately after the wedding.

Gemma also offer a Photo Booth service, well photo wall really. Bessie is beautiful and really gets a party started. She is dressed in a vintage floral print and rocks a framed cut out which guests stand behind and pose through wearing props chosen from a gorgeous vintage trunk!
What's best about Bessie is she is not expensive like traditional photo booths: 2 hours booth time, including a gallery and prop usage is just £200!

For more information please contact me on
evissaweddings@gmail.com  or
Gemma at Info@capturamoreweddings.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment