Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, November 29

Mike Savory - MSProVision !

Good morning ! 
On today's blog I'm showcasing our newest sponsor to the blog MSProVision ! 

Here's what Mike had to say about his business. 

"I'm not really sure how I started the business.  I suppose it started basically because I love weddings! I love videoing and I really wanted people to see that having a video of your special day is a magical and really affordable way to remember it.
 I take pride in turning the memories of your special day into a magical wedding  keepsake that will stand the test of time.

I am very proud of the fact that all my clients' feedback is around how discrete their service is, for me its very much stepping back and capturing the story of your special day."

Here is a lovely wedding from September Mike filmed, and just doesn't the bride look amazing! 


Catch mike on 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment