Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, January 22

Engagement photoshoots

Morning, with my own wedding coming up in June, I'm at the stage where I'm starting to panic about posing for photos, i m not a fan of having my picture taken, so I have shared my concerns with h2b (who's a keen photographer himself) who comes back too me a couple of days ago and says 'OK I've got ourselves a pre-engagement shoot, with my photography group'
Suddenly I'm a little more relaxed that I know I'm having 2 practice shoots (1 with the photography group and the other with our photographer), these shoots can show you how to relax, look and feel comfortable. It can be in a location of your choice, a special place for the couple, include your beloved pets (we are having our black Labrador in ours)
And then you can use the images for the big day, whether a save the date or wedding invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment