Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, November 25

MIke Savory - Msprovision !



Today I hand over to Mike, to show you this beautiful Brastards wedding!

Some venues will always have a special buzz about them,  for any Wedding Videographer and for me Brasted’s at Framing Pigot in Norfolk will always have that for me especially considering in 2010 I married Mrs S and Brasted’s was our venue.  Needless to say when I received a tweet from Steph interested in my services I was very excited when she told me her venue.  Steph & Adam were married at Framingham Pigot church and when Steph arrived in an absolutely stunning dress with beautiful sunshine above you just know it is going to be an amazing day.  I hope you enjoy the sneak peek below, it also includes an image of the guest book at Brasted’s Lodge in which I found our own entry.  It was a fun filled day that I am looking forward to delivering the couple a fab wedding video to enjoy.

Click here to see the beautiful video. 



A few kind words from the bride and groom, 

Best videographer ever... Mike is very friendly and up beat... Half the time I forgot I was being filmed, which was lovely because mike makes you feel very relaxed... Thanks for all your hard work mike...

Check out Mikes's page today to book him for your wedding! 
www.mikesavory.co.uk 






No comments:

Post a Comment