Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, February 22

Zoe Hunter - Girly Glam Make up Artistry

Good morning!!

Today I'm lucky enough to share with you the terrific and very talented Zoe Hunter from Girly Glam make up artistry ! I had the pleasure of working with Zoe on my winter wedding shoot I did back in January, and can highly recommend her to all our brides in the East of England.

Here's what Zoe has to say about herself.

I am a freelance professional Make-Up & Hair Artist and Lash Technician based near Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.

I trained at the Jackie Hamilton School of Beauty in Norwich Norfolk where I studied both practical and theoretical aspects of make-up before gaining my internationally recognised ITEC qualification. I went on to become a M.A.C Cosmetics Pro member, and in 2012, trained in Bridal Hair and Marvel Lash Express Lash Extensions. I'm also registered with BABTAC who only represent highly trained professionals who care about their clients.

I set up GirlyGlam Make-Up Artistry in late 2010 and launched in April 2011. The beauty of my service is that its all available in the comfort of your own home, and at a time to suit you. I am available throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and beyond - I don't charge travel for bookings in Great Yarmouth, Norwich & Lowestoft. As with all Make-Up Artists, I do charge a small travel fee outside of these areas.

I have been passionate about make-up for over 20 years, and one of the most rewarding aspects of my job is the smile I bring to my clients faces, seeing their confidence soar as they embrace their new look, and the techniques I teach them to be able to achieve it themselves.

I have been involved with some amazing projects and photographers during my career as a Make-Up Artist. In 2011 I was lucky enough to be part of a team for Miss Cosmetic Surgery UK and subsequently had work published in national media including Bella and That's Life magazine. In 2012, I was part of the hair & make-up team for Damage; a film production set in 1965 and more recently make-up & hair artist to Liza Goddard on set of a documentary about Alzheimers and Dementia called Waiting for Rose. So far in 2013, I have been make-up & hair artist on a Bridal Magazine shoot, and have more exciting projects coming up throughout the year.

I am continuously updating my make-up & hair skills to keep up with the latest fashion trends and I'm creative, with an eye for the smallest of details. I can create a professional quality finish for any occasion, whether it’s your Wedding, your Hen Night or your Prom, a Special Occasion such as a Ball or even the Races, I'm available for corporate clients and photographic shoots. I also deliver both one-to-one & group make-up lessons and pamper sessions to clients that want to keep up with the latest trends and Teens & Tweens venturing into make-up for the first time.

Why not visit my Facebook and Twitter pages and keep up to date with all my latest special offers.

WEB www.girlyglammake-upartistry.co.uk/
FACEBOOK PAGE www.facebook.com/GirlyGlamMakeupArtistry
TWITTER www.twitter.com/#!/GirlyGlamMUA
BLOG http://girlyglammua.blogspot.co.uk/
PINTEREST http://pinterest.com/GirlyGlamMUA/
EMAIL girlyglam.mail@gmail.com
TELEPHONE 07547 432000

Also check out Zoe's homepage at http://www.girlyglammake-upartistry.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment