Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, March 22

**Featured Supplier** - Bella Cupcakes

Can you believe it's already Friday again? And what better way to start the weekend than by showcasing another fabulous East Anglian wedding supplier! Today we have the creative Karen Wallace with Bella Cupcakes on the blog. Read on to find out more!

Who are you?

My name is Karen Wallace and I'm the face behind Bella Cupcakes.

How did you get into a career in cupcakes?

I hadn't planned to start my own cake business, it happened totally by accident. My grandaughter was staying over and we decided to make some yummy cakes and biscuits. She was so excited about the cupcakes and I decided to whip up some more when I was alone. I took sme to work and my colleagues loved them, and begn ordering from me. Within weeks it had snowballed so I decided to start a FB page which led onto Twitter and my website. The name came from my grandaughter Isabella, as Bella means beautiful in Italian, and beautiful cupcakes are what I create, hence Bella Cupcakes!

What do you offer brides and grooms?


We know that planning a wedding can be stressful, and we want to help. Wedding cupcakes are becoming very popular, and with us already having many weddings in the works, we can help to make yours just as you imagined. We like to take a little bit of the weight off your mind during your planning, as well as giving you some beautiful, customised, completely original and totally fresh cupcakes.      


Favourite part of your job?

I love what I do, creating little works of art that my customers enjoy - that's what keeps me going.

You can find Bella Cupcakes at:











                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment