Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, April 9

Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Mushrooms

I am a country girl through and through and I love the idea of using mushrooms throughout a wedding theme. To me it says natural with a hint of magical. There is something enchanting and slightly whimsical about mushrooms; wether brown or red and white they all achieve a different look.

I first stumbled upon this theme because of a beautiful mushroom cake I saw; it really was beautiful! And there are so many stunning mushroom cakes out there. Rather ironically I don't really like eating mushrooms (like the taste, hate the texture) but in cake form I wouldn't say no.

Then I thought about using mushrooms throughout the bouquet! Hidden away or making a statement? You decide.

And as a centre piece they scream woodland; why not combine them with some moss, foliage and perhaps fairy lights for something a little special. And you could even use giant mushroom stools!











No comments:

Post a Comment