Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, September 9

Camp Fire

Wether it's brave or foolish, I'm going camping at the weekend and this led me to thinking (and getting excited) about all the fun things that go along with camping. The thing I think I'm the most excited about is the camp fire. There is something so special about sitting around a fire, outside, with some of your favorite people. Exchanging stories and songs.

I must be honest and say I'd never really thought of including a camp fire as part of a wedding before, but when the thought came to me I wondered why I'd not thought of it before! As long as your guests are prepared to smell a little of bonfire smoke then a very cosy atmosphere can be created. 


All you need to provide is enough logs to feed the fire for the night, some chairs, haybails or similar for sitting on, blankets for wrapping around shoulders and perhaps some marshmallows and sticks.

I really do love this idea... Perfect for a summer, outside wedding. This would work amazingly with a festival feel wedding too!






No comments:

Post a Comment