Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Saturday, September 28

Gemma Lamb Hair & Make up

Hi I'm Gemma lamb. 
I'm best known for running Evissa Weddings, however I also work freelance as a hair and make up artist, specilizing in bridal and special occasion make up. I believe that everyone should be entitled to a bit of pampering every now and again, and what's a better way than having it professionally applied and feeling fantastic?

Based in Norwich, I cover the local surrounding area as well as Suffolk & Cambridgeshire. As I'm also a wedding planner I have strong ties within the wedding community.

As a hair and make up artist I can transform you for your special day, but if we have a short timescale, or lots of bridesmaids, then I have other local recommended suppliers that will lend a hand. 

I use high quality brands, which have been tried and tested, and proven successful, all products are safe and long lasting, and ideal for photographic use. 

After discussing and evaluating your needs and requirements, I will tailor the products best for you. 

During your special occasion you want to look your best, 
As an experienced make up artist I'm trained in bringing out your features which will stand out on camera. 
After all it's the photos that you will look at for years to come. 






For all 2014 brides I'm offering 15% off when you book for 3 or more people! 
Offer ends 31/12/13 T&C's apply. Subject to availability. 

www.gemmalambmua.co.uk
Evissaweddings@gmail.com

Like us on facebook ! 
www.facebook.com/gemmalambmua


No comments:

Post a Comment