Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, February 18

Bride's hairstyle

The bride's hairstyle is an important detail in which thinking. It should be in accordance with the bride's style, the dress and the kind of wedding. Because I know that it is not an easy task, here I show you some inspiration with simple and romantic styles that will be easy to combine it with every kind of dress.

For the more daring I leave flower crowns, exclusive and giving a touch of spring. I love them! Also precious headgears of the Spanish designer Doloris Petunia. But definitely my favorite style is the low ponytail or loose hair parted in the middle. A sophisticated and elegant bride with a young and fresh look.

I also selected a look with Cordovan hat with golden flowers, which gives an elegant touch of Spain to the style.

And finally I selected a disheveled hairstyle which give a sweet and romantic look to the bride while offering a relaxed and youthful style.

I hope it helps! Sure you will look fabulous if you choose some of these! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment