Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Thursday, April 10

Guest blog from Emily Woodrow

Boudoir Photo Shoot

 

Hello my name is Angela and I am although I hate to admit it 51 years young!

I work with Emily Woodrow, and I had seen some of the photos she had taken and during a snatched conversation in the office I commented on some photo’s I had seen on Facebook of another one of my colleagues Chloe.  I laughed and joked with Emily when she told me that she was starting to do Glamour Shots and joked that she would need some models and, I at my age would be a challenge for her.

Emily laughed and offered to take some glamour shots of me, well I was so pleased and laughed and joked in the office.

I was not nervous to start with but as the day drew nearer, well the butterflies and thinking of all my baggy bits started to make me feel like oh what have I agreed to?

Emily and Kat arrived in the evening, we looked around my house and I suggested my bedroom, well Emily put me at ease so quickly, and a glass of wine and lots of giggles whilst Kat was working wonders with my hair and makeup, they both totally put me at ease and Emily started to take pictures.

It was such a fun evening great fun, it made me feel really special, it is something I would recommend to anyone and the pictures Emily took are stunning.  There has been lots of laughter about me just posing in French Knickers, a statement necklace and heels, but everyone who has seen the photos is amazed.  

I feel so lucky to have got chatting to Emily and been able to have this experience.

I have shown numerous people and they are really complimentary about the photos, I think that they must all think that I work out at the Gym 10 hours per day, but it is because of Emily’s talent and not photo shop, also Kat’s makeup skills that I look and felt like a million dollars.

Some of the Photos can be seen on my face book page Angela Poulton or email Emily and ask to see some of her work, she is very a talented young lady.

Angela Poulton

No matter your gender, body size/shape, if you are single or in a relationship or if you are confident or shy, this photo shoot is perfect for you.   This can be a present to someone special or a gift to you.  

Makeup/Hair stylist, Katherine and I, equipped with props, bubbly and lots of the top of the range hair and makeup products will arrive to the comfort of your own home for your personalised photo shoot.  

It can be a nerve wracking thought to be in front of a camera however you will be surprised how easy it is in your familiar surroundings, listening to your favourite playlists and showing off your beautiful hair and makeover.    

Contact me now to discuss your perfect photo shoot.

Tel: 07825095363

Email: emilywoodrow@live.co.uk

Find me on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/E.J.Woodrow.Photography

 

www.ejwoodrowphotography.co.uk

 

 

 

Love Kayleigh xx


No comments:

Post a Comment