Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Sunday, April 13

Smile for me photography!

Good morning!
Today I have a special post from one of our new suppliers Laura Woods with smile for me photography! 

Who are you?

Hi, my name is Laura Woods a wedding and portrait photographer.


How did you get into your chosen career?

When I was little my mum used to practice her photography on me and as I grew up, I started to follow her passion.  I set up my own business and photographed my first wedding at 8 months pregnant.  The Vicar was worried that he’d be carrying out a Christening as well as a Wedding!!




What services do you offer to brides?

I offer wedding photography packages that are crammed packed full of goodies.  All of my album packages come with three albums and the complete disk of images, copyright released, as standard.



Favourite part of your job?

I love being part of a brides special day.  Seeing the transformation from start to finish and witnessing the emotional charge that is present throughout the day.


Any special offers at present?

I am offering 10% discount to disk only packages for 2015 weddings.  Prices of which start at £650.

Warmest regards,

Laura 


“Your warm, friendly and professional service on the day was exceptional; you made us and our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, capturing some stunningly beautiful photographs that we will treasure forever”.

Follow me on Twitter: @sfmphotography
Like me on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment