Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, January 16

Little Pea Designs

Morning! Today's post is an introduction to one of our newest recommended suppliers - Little Pea Designs. Jane makes beautiful, bespoke, handmade wedding stationery for all tastes. Check out some of her lovely designs below and be sure to contact her for all your wedding stationery.

Visit www.littlepeadesignsuk.com and www.facebook.com/LittlePeaDesignsuk

xxx



∗ Who are you?
 I am Jane D'Arcy


∗ How did you get into your chosen career?
 I have been a keen crafter all of my life and always wanted a career doing something creative. I have a passion for card making and turned this into a wedding stationery business.



∗ What services do you offer to brides?
 From consultation to production I work closely with my clients to design and produce a set of wedding stationery that is completely exclusive to their wedding. Everything is lovingly hand crafted to a high standard from save the dates to reception stationery and everything in between.

  

∗ Favourite part of your job?
Each wedding is so completely different and I love creating a set of stationery that gives every couples guests a preview of what they can expect on the big day.




∗ Any special offers on at present?
 I am offering couples that book a consultation with me ,when attending a show I'm at, a 10% discount this Spring.









No comments:

Post a Comment