Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, December 14

Is it a Bird, Is it a Plane... No its a Wedding!!

As it comes to the weekend, I always love to bring something a little different to everyone. So today, I thought I'd bring out my inner geek and display my love for superhero weddings! This is a theme even I am considering for my wedding. Full of bright colours and unique ideas, its such a fun theme to have.


Of course, you don't have to dress everyone up in the lastest Avenger's get-up (unless you want to). Whether you want to focus in on all the heroes or just pick one, it will be fun times! You can be very subtle, having the men in cufflinks and socks to match the character. I also love the idea of having men in suits, with the t-shirts underneath. Makes a great photo! Get creative and use small character toys for buttonholes instead of flowers. And if you want the parties to match, grab everyone a cape and eyemask for pics to bring out the superhero in them!







When it comes to decor, you can really go to town. Big posters of comic scenes around the room are a great feature for guests eyes. Perhaps you could use straws in glasses and cupcake flags with words like 'kapow' and 'kaboom' on them. For the brides flowers, I would say match the colours used around the room, or which I prefer, the colours of the character the groom is wearing. And invitations can be as bright and creative as you want. My fave idea has to be printing invites onto copies of 'The Daily Planet' to bring out the Superman geek in all of us!

The list of possibilities is endless. Have a look for more great superhero inspiration, and if you want more info, get in touch!
Daily Planet Invitations







No comments:

Post a Comment