Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, May 3

**Featured Supplier** - Lisa North Photography


Today we have the lovely Lisa North Photography as our featured supplier. A very talented lady with a passion for weddings, she has so much to offer couples who want to treasure every second of their wedding. I'm going to shut up now and let you get to know her a bit better!

Who are you?

Lisa North, a Photographer based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border between Bungay and
Harleston. I am married to my childhood sweetheart, Malc and we have a little house
in the country, which we share with Cindy the Labrador and Ted the cat

Loves: Caravanning, reading, animals, the countryside, my friends, romance
Hates: The Dentist, Insincerity in people, Sprouts


How did you get into your chosen career?

A hobby gone mad! I have been self employed as a Massage & Beauty Therapist for
10 years, and the photography was just a hobby. but I started getting serious about
it in 2009, as I began to realise that I needed to reduce the amount of hours I was
spending on massage as it was beginning to affect my health. I had been asked by
people to do photographs for them, and I really enjoyed looking at the characters I
saw in front of my lens. I then put on an exhibition of photographs of life in my local
village over the course of a year. From there it has just grown. Over the next few years
I would like to spread my time more fully into photography, but retaining a couple of
days a week in my therapy business, as I still love it, and have some wonderfully loyal
clients.

What services do you offer to brides?

The biggest thing I feel I give to my Brides (and Grooms etc) is the ability to make
them feel at ease with me, and therefore they enjoy being photographed by me.

My usual package is an all day coverage, from bridal prep through to beyond the
first dance. I never put a time limit on my all day package. Its is whatever they want
it to be. I do have a 5 hour package available if they require less. I always include a
free Engagement or Pre-Wedding shoot, and a CD/DVD of the Wedding is always
included.

Bespoke packages are also available. I have just come back from photographing a
Wedding in Malta!

As I am usually there until well into the evening I have a variety of ‘props’ that I carry
for Guests to have fun with, plus some studio lighting to use if the day is wet or very
dark.

All images are available in a private password protected Gallery on my website. A
proof CD I also given, or a Proof book if preferred. I have a number of professional
products such as Albums, Canvasses, Thank You card etc available, and my Diamond
package includes an Album.

Favourite part of your job?

I don’t really have a favourite part of it! I just love Weddings.

As a Beautician I have attended many Brides to get them ready, and always envied
the Photographer having the job of being there all day, soaking up the atmosphere!
Now I can too. I also can do make up for the Bride if she requires it. I only do her,
not anyone else due to the time constraints of needing to move on to being their
Photographer too.

I have always loved people, and seeing all the emotions and relationships you see at a
Wedding is fantastic.

Any special offers on at present?

This is my second year as a professional, and I am keen to progress my career.
Currently I am offering couples who book me for 2014 by the end of August this year
the chance to have 2013 prices.

I am also offering a 20% discount for a mid-week Wedding (not Fridays)

You can find Lisa at:

Website: http://www.lisanorthphotography.co.uk/
Email: info@lisanorthphotography.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisaNorthPhoto
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaNPhoto

And here is some of her fabulous work!














No comments:

Post a Comment