Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, May 1

The Perfect Ring

Engagement rings. There is so much choice! I don't envy men. What a responsibility!

Do you get a new ring? An antique? Do you get a ring made especially? Do you make your own ring? Or do you use a family heirloom?

I don't really know what I'd prefer; there are so many beautiful rings out there! Having something bespoke is a wonderful idea if you want something individual, something that no one else will have. I know this is probably appealing to most people, after all who wants to have the same engagement ring as their friend?

But what's more romantic than your boyfriend making you an engagement ring? I think that this option shows initiative, creativity and dedication. Every time you looked down at your hand not only would you think of your wonderful man you'd also know how much hard work he'd put into making it.

And I love the idea of being given a family heirloom, from either family. It has so much meaning, so much history, so many stories. How and where did each man propose? How long has it been in the family? How many times has it been altered to fit each woman's finger? I think it's fascinating.

I know not all men propose with a ring and sometimes women are able to choose their ring. Would you like this? I think in premiss I like the idea of being able to pick a ring, of knowing that I love it. BUT I like the idea of knowing this ring has been chosen for me much more. All the time and thought that's gone into presenting me with said ring has much more meaning than being taken to a shop to choose my perfect ring. I think if the man I love chooses a ring for me then it instantly becomes my perfect ring, even if it's not what I would have already chosen.

So I suppose that sums it all up; the perfect engagement ring is one which is simply given with love.





No comments:

Post a Comment