Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, August 12

Araminta's Top Honeymoon Destinations

Hello! I've travelled a little bit, but I did a large chunk if it alone. This was great, I had no restrictions and I could get up every morning and go wherever I wanted to go. However I had no consistent people to share these experiences with and there is no one person who I can reminisce with. Fortunately I kept a travel diary and am able to refer back to that when I forget my amazing adventures.

I think that some of the places I've been lucky enough to visit would be stunning honeymoon destinations. Not all of them are your traditional "beach destination" but they are (in my mind) fabulous.

In no particular order six destinations I would like to visit on honeymoon....

New Zealand
Hire a car and take your time exploring the two islands or find yourself a remote corner and enjoy the stunning scenery and each others company. Winters allow skiing for those of you who love the slopes whilst a summer provides a lovely climate to swim in the crystal clear lakes and hike up the picturesque hills. An adrenalin junkies dream!

Scotland
Hire a classic car and explore the highlands. Find yourself a lovely B and B, a little cottage or even indulge in some wonderful glamping! You don't have to go far to see some beautiful landscapes and have an amazing time.

Cuba
Wander back in time to this fabulous location and enjoy the beaches and awesome cars.

Mongolia
Take a trip on the transsiberian railway and stop off at some wonderful and remote places. Mongolia is always somewhere I've wanted to go to and spend a few nights sleeping in a Mongolian yurt! Ad lets not forget the other name for this train... The Vodka Train! 

Sweden
There is one hotel I really want to go to; The Ice Hotel! I can't remember where I first heard about this incredible place but I can remember knowing instantly that I was going to stay there! And really what's not to love... A hotel made from ice! Ice walls, ice beds, ice seats...

Greece
Hire a boat or a little villa and spend your day walking along the beach, sunbathing, swimming, drinking cocktails and dining in small, local restaurants. Simply relaxing!







No comments:

Post a Comment