Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, August 14

Harry Potter

If you're like me and love Harry Potter then read on. I will often re-read the series when I feel like it's been too long since the last time. It's one of those books I can always pick up and enjoy. Just love it! Anyway I'm starting to go off track. For those diehard HP fans this would be a dream come true; theming your wedding around the wizarding world of Harry Potter! 

Wedding rings hidden in a golden snitch, house themed table names, marauders map wedding invitations... The options are just amazing! I love how simple it is to make golden snitch macaroons! You can give all your guests wands and scarfs for group photos. Colour theme can be chosen from your favourite house colours. You could organise to have a bird display, imagine having your own Hedwig for the photos!

I've said this before but I really would love to see photos of your themed wedding! Send them to our Facebook page (Evissa Weddings).










No comments:

Post a Comment