Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Thursday, January 9

Rainy wedding photos you must have !!

Good morning!
It's  been a while since my last post, due to poppy being ill, however watching the weather outside I'm glad I have been stuck indoors!! 
I was Luckly enough to have the rain join me in my wedding day and bit did it rain! However I am reassured that it does mean that it promises goodluck! 
The thing I missed out on was my photos! I wish I had seen how exciting my photos could of been with a umbrella and a pair of wellies and some clever imagination! 
Don't be disappointed with the rain consider even trashing your dress on the same day ! 









No comments:

Post a Comment