Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, September 4

Ombre Wedding Dresses

It's no secret that I love ombre. Ombre cakes, ombre hair... And my new love; ombre dresses! And to be more precise, ombre wedding dresses.

These are prefect for the bride who doesn't want a white dress but doesn't feel brave enough to have a dress which is fully in another colour. The colouring can be as suble or a striking as you choose. I personally love the subtlety in the pastel ombre's. This is also a way you can fit into the colour theme perhaps, or the colour of your bridesmaids dresses. Or even a colour from your bouquet.

Here are some great ombre dresses which I've found and which I love. My favourite is  (surprisingly) the black, red and white dress. I love how striking it is whilst not being too in-your-face. Perfect for a winter wedding!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment