Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, March 26

From a bride to another.......

It can be hard to think about anyone else when your planning your special day, but as I like to say, the most important people not to ignore too much are your bridesmaids! its important to me  as your maids are your suport network, a group of girls all excitied at the planning and events of your big day, I dont think  that I could of managed without them!  I was very awear of how fast the day came round and I decided that I would take the time to take each of them out where I banished the word 'wedding' to enjoy some quality time with them. This was such a great idea, as it ment not only did I enjoy spending time with the people that I adore, I also had 4 mini extra hen nights to !!

No comments:

Post a Comment