Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, March 30

A slimmer you & me !!

Most brides want to lose weight before their big day, Me on the other hand need to shed the pounds after the birth of my boys, as Daniel is now 2 I should really make the effort ! And with summer round the corner I have set myself the challange of being back in those skinny jeans and summer dresses by my 1st wedding anniversary 17th June. so wish me luck !

Heres my plan,

Its quite simple, as with most diets you get bored and lose intrest when you get a craving for the naughtys, for me its wine or chocolate ! this plan isnt going to fail if you do have the odd bit of chocolate or take-away, nope with Slimming world you are allowed to treat yourself as long as you stay with your syn allowence.
Sounds great !!

Slimming world lets you eat more healthy and by adding a bit of exercise and staying within your goals you could lose up to 7lbs within your first two weeks!! thats half a stone! By following Slimming Worlds Extra Easy Slimming plan you really can eat what satisfys your appitite.
   Its all about filling up on the satisfying foods like fruit and vegetables, rice, potatoes, Fat free dairy, eggs, pasta, fish and lean meat - these are called free foods as you can eat as much as you like as their is no weighing or counting. As well as your free food you can also enjoy weighed measures of milk, cheese, cereals and bread and still have the treats like alcohol and chocolate that most other diets ban ! These are your healthy extras A is dairy option and fibre is a B option.

How it works:
A typical day in slimming world
Breakfast :
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast ( from a small 400g loaf also your healthy extra B) with a tin of baked beans and 2 pieces of fresh fruit ie: apple & pear.
Lunch:
* Batchelors Goldern Savory Ricemade as instructed mixed with cooked shredded chicken sliced mixed peppers and chopped spring onions. Have a nice bunch of grapes as pudding.
Dinner:
* Spaghetti Carbonara - stir-fry 100g back bacon in low calorie spray untill lighty brown and add 4 diced garlic cloves and stri fry for another 30 seconds.mixed the mixture into cooked spaghetti (400g before cooked)add 3 large eggs and 60g parmasan cheese, ( healthy extra A) season and toss. Enjoy tomarto and cucumber and carrot salad.


Sounds Yummy !

Join your nearest Group today ! call 08448978000 to find your nearest group today !

Weigh in for me is on a monday night and as part of keeping on track I will be recording my progress online to, to help keep me focus.
 so I started on 19/03/12
this week I celebrate my 27th birthday on wednesday and with a celebration meal at our local indian and a beauiful cake made by my lovely husband I still managed to lose a 1lb !! so not quite what I had hoped for however its still a loss so we are on the right track !!

So heres to a great weight loss success and both me and you will reach our goal asap !
 Gemma xx





No comments:

Post a Comment