Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, April 19

**Featured Supplier** - Camrovision Photography

Another Friday has rolled around which once again means another great supplier for you all! Today we have Camrovision Photography, a very talented man with a flair for getting the perfect shots. I have had the delight of working with him twice now, one of those being the latest Evissa photoshoot (which we will be posting some behind the scenes on Monday of!!), and both times have been a delight! And here he is!

Who are you?

Paul and Camrovision Photography. Based in Norwich I am a Wedding, Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer primarily covering the Norfolk area, but, I will travel so do not be afraid to ask if you are outside of Norfolk.  I have in the past been to Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Yorkshire for my clients.

How did you get into photography?

I have always loved photography and art.  Many school friends have commented that my artistic side shows through in the different images I take.  I now have a beautiful daughter, who is already taking after her Dad as she loves photography!

What do yo offer couples?

My aim as a photographer is to put my clients at total ease.  If you are relaxed it will shine through in the images so I always try to inject a little bit of fun into the proceedings.  For weddings it is all about the celebration of 'Love' but it is also a day that will fly by and my job is to be there to capture all those special moments throughout the day.

I have full studio equipment and lighting if you would like a portrait shoot in your own home, but my personal preference would be natural light.  We are blessed in Norfolk with such stunningly beautiful locations, many of which are free.

I am fully insured for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity and also CRB checked.

And how to get in touch!

Tel: (01603) 464243               Mobile: 07727 644092
Email: camrovisionphotography@virginmedia.com
Website: http://www.camrovision-photography.co.uk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/camrovision
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CamroVision
















No comments:

Post a Comment