Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, October 7

Stag Party Faces

I woke up on sunday morning with a mask of a random man on my kitchen table. Evedently my housemate had gone on a night out and found this mask. It turns out it was from a stag party. Each member of the stag party had been given a mask by the best man; this mask was the face of the groom. So on Friday night in Norwich there were twenty or so men with the same face... Slightly confusing if you're drunk I imagine. But what a great idea! And a great way to find the other members of your party. And fantastic photos!

This may not be everyone's cup of tea but I personally think it's quite funny! Although the thought of my face on a mask ending up in a random persons kitchen the next day doesn't make me laugh quite as much... So as long as you keep hold of your face for the night all would be great! 

I also saw two other masks with said face on the middle of my road... I wonder if any of them stayed with their owner?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment