Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, November 11

Add A Little Sparkle!

Do you want to add some sparkle to your big day but can't decide how?

I absolutely love this idea... Although I must admit it's not something I would have originally thought to do. It's certainly not an area of decoration I would have considered for too long before I discovered sequinned tablecloths! 




What a great way to add a bit of jazz. It may seem a bit offer the top, but I think it can look incredibly luxurious and elegant if dressed the right way. If you manage to add complimenting fabrics and flowers and keep other aspects more neutral.


I personally love the gold ones, but surprisingly (for me anyway) the dusky pink ones look lovely too. 

If you didn't want them on each table, why not just have it on the head table? Or the table for the wedding cake?



What do you think? Have I converted you to sequinned tablecloths? 

No comments:

Post a Comment