Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, November 26

Looking Back

Sadly today is my last blog, but I hope I've helped to inspire you over the past months with my posts.
For me, my favorite blogs include my first, about wedding favours, my glamping wedding and my Doctor Who themed wedding moodboard.

I've thoroughly enjoyed collating images of beautiful things, be it dresses, cakes or decorations to help you make those decisions which can sometimes seem incredibly difficult. I've enjoyed guiding you through tutorials of how to make your own cupcakes. I've enjoyed suggesting unusal yet revolutionary ideas for things such as guest books. And I've loved pushing past the traditional imagery surrounding weddings. 

It's so important to make your wedding a celebration of the two of you, it should reflect your personalities and hobbies. Remember that it's ok if you don't want to wear white, or if you want to wear trainers, or have a black wedding cake (or no cake at all). It's ok if you want to get married somewhere a little unconventional. Whatever is going to make your day special for the two of you is what it boils down to.

I have, most of all, loved having the opportunity to work with some fantastic suppliers on numerous photo shoots. I feel we are very fortunate in Norfolk to have such a large amount of talented people within the wedding trade. It's safe to say there is a supplier out there to meet everyone's specific needs and desired style.

Here are some images from some of my favorite blogs:



Araminta x


No comments:

Post a Comment