Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, May 29

The bookworm

For the literary couple what could be better than a book themed wedding?! At first you might think that this theme wouldn't be able to go very far; well think again. During my search for a bookworms ideal wedding I surprised myself with what fabulous ideas I found! 

So to begin there are the more obvious;

Book centre pieces 
Stacked book wedding cake
A series of book-related photos with the bride and groom




BUT then it gets interesting;

Book-page table runner, 
Book-page flowers, 
Even a (romance novel) book-page wedding dress!


And my personal favourite... The book arch. This is such a great idea.



I think what I love so much about this theme is that it's geeky but not technological and because of this it reaches out to a much wider range of people. Books are timeless and this timeless theme will look really amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment