Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, May 14

The Roaring Twenties

The roaring twenties, Art Deco, flappers, The Great Gatsby... I just love it. What I wouldn't give to be able to travel back to this fantastic decade and party with fabulously dressed men and women! I love an excuse to dress up, so to me a decade themed wedding is just thrilling! Planning an outfit, making sure it fits with the decade, traveling back in time with my favourite people and celebrating a special relationship.

The venue
Any venue can be dressed to fit this twenties theme but the best location is a grand house with high ceilings, sweeping staircases and lavish ballrooms.


The clothes
The clothes speak for themselves really! They are just so elegant! Get some headbands, gloves, feathers and pearls in there are you'll fit right in. I'll let the pictures explain... 




The cake
Most of The Great Gatsby inspired wedding cakes I've seen have been black and gold and I think this combination works really well together.


The car
The car must be vintage, preferably big, and it must make a statement!


The tables
The tables can be dressed up as nicely as the guests; in pearls and gold! I just love these giant cocktail glasses filled with pearls and centre pieces?


I've got to say I'm sold on this theme! Absolutely love it. It's definitely something I'd consider doing myself. I think as long as your guests all get involved and make an effort the whole day will look phenomenal.


No comments:

Post a Comment