Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, June 5

If You Wish Upon a Star

Each and every one if us has an imagination. Some people choose to use theirs less than others but it doesn't alter the fact that it's there. When I was growing up I spent most of my time in a magical world full of fairies, dragons, hidden doors to hidden worlds and endless possibilities. It was amazing, and to be honest i still enjoy wandering to those places.

And what stories are we told which help to fuel this? Fairytales. Most children will have grown up hearing and reading these wonderful stories and will know the happily-every-after endings. Every little girl has dreamed of that fairytale wedding; the handsome prince, the enchanted dress and the talking animals who help you to get ready.

As I've mentioned many times before, I love making cakes. And as I was reminiscing about fairytales I thought about how amazing it would be to have a fairytale wedding cake! I've been trawling the internet and have found some stunners! Enjoy!

Our recommended suppliers Sassas Cakes and Bella Cupcakes also have a stunning collection of cakes which I'd highly recommend looking at! 

www.sassascakes.co.uk 

www.bella-cupcakes.co.uk













No comments:

Post a Comment