Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, June 18

Official photos from Ruby and Nelly's photo shoot taken by Jillian Alyse

Hopefully you all will have seen my blog post last week with the behind the scenes photos from Ruby and Nelly's photo shoot which I was lucky enough to co-ordinate. The vintage crockery was beautiful, the cakes were delicious, the weather was glorious and the location was fabulous. All of the suppliers were amazing and I, along with everyone involved, was thrilled with the results. I want to share with you today some of my favourite images from the shoot. These are the official photographs, not my poor attempt so sit back and enjoy this little selection of photos capture by the very talented Jillian Alyse. To have a look at her portfolio, to make an inquiry or booking go to her website: www.jillianalyse.com

I wanted to create an English, romantic, cottage garden look. And I hope you'll agree that I was successful. For more information about this wonderful crockery hire and vintage cream tea catering go to www.rubyandnellys.co.uk

Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment