Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Monday, July 1

Fly Away With Me

Today I want to look at the slightly unusual use of hot air balloons as table decorations. I've seen some really lovely images of hot air balloons being used as centrepieces, place cards and cakes too. My favourite has to be floating above the tables; this looks so effective! Some used many small balloons whilst others used one giant balloon. Both were equally as wonderful. 

As I looked at these images I was transported to my own hot air balloon... Drifting high above stunning landscapes, traveling at whatever speed the wind will carry me. It's hard to not imagine little people doing the same above where you're eating our dinner; at any moment someone may jump into your soup!

It's difficult to describe how amazing these can look so instead I'm going to show you some of the photographs I found. Here is a selection of wonderful hot air balloons in a variety of shapes and sizes. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment