Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Wednesday, July 31

Naked Cakes

I love naked cakes. I love their simplicity. You know what you're eating and there are no hidden surprised. Beautiful and subtly elegant. I really like the ombré naked cakes and the colourful naked cakes. I like how well fresh flowers and fruit complement the bare sponge. Obviously if you are always unlucky enough to catch your sponge cakes a little this may not be the best cake type for you.... (I have an unreliable oven in my flat which likes to burn things) However, these are perfect if you are not a fan of fruit cake and are looking for something a little different for your big day! 

Naked cakes don't have to be sponge... You could make a rice crispy cakes or stacked pancakes.

Here are some of my favourite naked cakes for you to enjoy...








No comments:

Post a Comment