Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, March 12

Use your head

I did a blog entry a few weeks ago on veils and whilst I was writing it I started thinking of all the other options for wedding headwear. There really are so many beautiful options for those of you who don't want to wear the traditional veil!

I've put together some photos of headwear that I found on Pinterest (rapidly becoming one of my favourite apps!)

I love the idea of using giant bows; so feminine and innocent. I like the one made from netting the most i think.



Or these wonderful headbands! Some have a real 1920s flapper feel to them whilst some convey a similar Art Deco look and the one in the bottom left hand corner reminds me of coral and feels rather mermaid-esk to me.



And now for floral headwear... There is something about it which instantly takes me to another decade; with peace and love and free spirits. And don't these brides look beautiful with these large garlands on their heads? My Mother wore flowers in her hair for her wedding day (although slightly smaller than these) and they looked beautiful. I would definitely consider doing something similar on my wedding day.





There is always the slightly more traditional tiara (not really my thing personally but I do think they can look stunning. I really like this simple one put together with the veil. And that feathered headwear on the back of the brides head; so different but looks great!



If you are really looking for something a little unusual how about a top hat?! And now for my absolute favourite headwear I found; the crown! I adore this simple yet striking headwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment