Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, March 12

Wonderful rain !!

Good morning !
It's so cold out there, it doesn't know if its sunny, snowing, or raining here in Norwich !!
Which gave me inspiration for today's blog !
No matter what time of the year you plan on getting married, you never can tell how the good old English weather will be.
My wedding week in June 2011 was hot blazing sunshine and says before we were on the beach building castles and eating ice-cream, and I was so excited, planning my group and confetti shots in the beautiful gardens of the Oaklands hotel, and yes, the heavens opened on my wedding day! So much that I had a waterfall of the top of my marquee and it was so loud you couldn't hear the person next to you ! Plus my beautiful dress went from ivory to black in a matter of seconds !

Does the rain really have to stop play ?
The answere is no, my mistake was I just wasn't prepared! I had no plan b !
My advice now to any bride is to have a back up plan. Even if you plan on being indoors all day, make sure you have umbrellas available and your photographer has a good idea of shots to take if your space is limited !

These amazing pictures really show how rain can help turn your day into a bright colourful day even if the sky is gray, creating lots of memory's, And remember, rain is said to be the luckiest thing that can happen on your wedding day, bring wealth and good fortune!
Well I have been married for 19 months now so I guess there is still time for this to happen !!


















No comments:

Post a Comment