Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Tuesday, March 19

You don't have to wear white

Happy Wednesday!

One of my closest friends is getting married next year and got very excited when she found out that Vera Wang have a collection of black wedding dresses. This got me thinking about how more and more women are choosing to wear colour for their wedding; and who can blame them with some of these stunning dresses on offer!

Not everyone wants to wear white, ivory or cream so I've put together a little selection of some coloured dresses I found on Pinterest... In almost every colour of the rainbow! My favourite are the blush, pale blue and grey colours. I think these are quite close to the traditional but with a small injection of alternative.

What would be your ideal wedding dress colour? I wasn't surprised to hear my friend had been thinking about alternative dress colours; it's individual and as I've already said, not everyone wants to wear white.

I'd love to hear what you all think of these fabulous dresses!



















No comments:

Post a Comment