Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The East wedding Co! We are here to bring you all the latest information about planning your wedding in the East Of England. As wedding planner's for Evissa Weddings, we will be recommending top suppliers and vendors, updating you on the latest trends, plus DIY tips and how to budget your wedding fund! As well as bringing you all the top news and events from your area, so keep watching!


Best wishes and Happy Planning!
Gemma & the team.



Friday, February 15

**Featured Supplier** - Hair by Laura Hughes

Today we are very lucky to feature Laura and Hair by Laura Hughes! I had the chance to interview Laura this week over a very nice cream tea. So lets find out a little more about the lovely Laura Hughes!

Why did you decide on a career in hairdressing?

I had always been artistic and creative in my younger years and wanted a job where I could use this, as well as a career where I could work with people. I started at seventeen straight from school and trained at the John Oliver College on an apprenticeship. After gaining a lot of experience in other salons, I am now located at Stryke Studios on Timberhill in Norwich as well as travelling to the location of my brides to be.

What can you offer brides?

I can offer all hair services needed and wanted by my client prior to their big day, as well as giving guidance on styles and colours to compliment the dress and veil choices. When I have a wedding, I can either see them in the salon or travel to the bridal party and will stay until the client leaves to get married. Instead of leaving once the hair has been done, I much prefer to wait and make sure everything is perfect for them departing in case of a hair emergency! I also offer trials to my brides so they can have an idea of what they would like on the day.

Whats the favourite part of your job?

I love the people. I love seeing and hearing how happy they are when they see themselves transformed. Having your hair done can make you feel better about yourself and empowered, I love giving this feeling to my clients, many who have now become my good friends.

You can find Laura at www.laurahugheshair.co.uk where all her prices can be found and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/laurahugheshair !

Have a look below at some of her stunning creations!









No comments:

Post a Comment